Brian Bolland for Walk of Fame @ STGCC 2009

The queues for Walk of Fame special guest - comic book illustrator legend Brian Bolland [www / wiki] are one of the most impressive ones I've witnessed for the Singapore Toy, Games & Comic Convention - consistently stretching and snaking around booths and aisles (I should know, I have the prime view of the Walk of Fame-stretch from where the TRE Booth is at ;p).

[CLICK THRU for more pics and post STGCC Day 2-rambles]





Look, it's effin' Brian Bolland folks! There needn't be any other reason nor explanation for the queues! And a signing machine the man is too! Seriously, if you're a fan, or even a casual hobbyist - do yourselves a favor - drop by Sunday before 8pm (when STGCC ends) and get a piece'a da Bolland!





I will always remember missing the opportunity to be in his presence a couple (or more *cough*) decades ago, when he was in Singapore - for one of the earliest incarnations of a "Comic Convention" - remembering being late for his talk and me having to only peer thru the locked doors, really did crush my wee adolescent-heart to draw comics for life (*sigh*) ... and sure as heck I aim NOT to miss this one too! ... Save me a print or two, fellas!



STGCC-SUGGESTIONS: Bring along your issue of Batman: The Killing Joke for signings/autograph, or even your old-school Judge Dread 2000:AD zines - or perhaps consider the black/white prints available at the booth (SGD$10-per A3 sized awesome sketchness / am kicking myself for missing the Tank Girl illo gawddammit) or the Bolland Sketches booklet (SGD$15 per).
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK