TRE-STGCC-SCORE: Signed Brian Bolland Sketches Booklet


[4 x images in slideshow above] One of the things I was looking out for at STGCC (beyond "toys") were comics - both self-published indies (which I never did get any in the end *sob*) and my long-time comic-book illustrator hero; Brian Bolland! And while I missed his earlier large-sized prints, I managed to score an A5-sized "BOLLAND SKETCHES" booklet and had it signed (courtesy of my sis - while I was still looking on from my booth!). Although I didn't have a chance to shake his hand, or even snap a pic for memories' sake - there's still the booklet to have and own :)

FYI: 500 numbered edition copies of the Sketch booklet were made, with a SRP of SGD$15-per (sans autographs). Big-ups to the folks at G&B Comics for organizing this particular event!
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK