Seen@STGCC 2010: Jason Siu & Co

WHAT: Many weeks ago in December 2010 this Saturday, I ventured out of the hospital for a single day to cruise along the con-aisles of the Singapore Toy Games and Comic Convention in Suntec City. This was what I witnessed from my trusty wheelchair…
IMG_9523

Hong Kong designer Jason Siu had two display spaces at STGCC 2010 - with a showcase column at the "Walk Of Fame" arena, as well an independent booth by it's lonesome alongside Artists Alley. Unfortunately he was not present at the booth I wheeled past, but I did managed to procure a small selection of toys, including a couple of InnovLovers figures (last seen @ TFF 2010), and a blind-box compilation (surprise-surprise) of his "Speaker Family" - SPK Set (Although now I am wholly unsure if it does contain an entire set, as the signage promised). The larger sized Figures with Speakers were boss tho!

CLICK THRU for some of my booth and product snaps, and as well stay tuned for detail snaps of my purchases in time. FYI: Apparently the posters on the booth walls were to be given away when Jason was to be present the following day to sign them.

IMG_9512
IMG_9522
IMG_9525
IMG_9524
IMG_9526
IMG_9527
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK