Adrianne Palicki as "Wonder Woman" in the (Possible) TV Reboot

Two words always make my eyes glisten and click on whatever link whenever I read them: "Wonder" and "Woman". So when EW.com beckoned, I clicked, and found this exclusiver first look of Adrianne Palicki as "Wonder Woman", from NBC’s reboot of the classic 1970s series. I supposed the action figure / toys as to change too as well?

My WW-lovin' heart died a little today. (Just as it had a while ago, when they announced the new WW uniform in the comicbooks ~ "Gypsy"-much?). Reckon I'd just have to forget ever the days of Lynda Carter classics and move on, huh? (Hey. I even had a poster, so don't knock the classics, eh?).
"Wonder Woman is being remade by Boston Legal writer David E. Kelley, who has incorporated the superhero’s signature lasso, cuffs, and plane in the pilot. NBC promises the project, if picked up to series, will offer a serious, non-campy take on the DC Comics character. Along with Palicki, Elizabeth Hurley and Cary Elwes have joined the cast. Hurley’s character runs a pharmaceutical company that is creating a drug that makes people stronger while Elwes plays the CEO of Diana’s company, Themyscira Industries." [Source]
[Image Credit: Justin Lubin/NBC]
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK