My STGCC 2011 Toy-Haul


[12 x images in slideshow above]

First off, let me apologize for this geek-display of my toy-haul at the weekend's STGCC, as there are a slew of happenings to be blogged about as well, but hey, I enjoyed myself with scoring what I desired and wanted to share them with you folks!

Mind you, ALL the items featured in this post were paid for by my own pocket, so do not expect to be seeing reviews for them anytime soon (as I generally do not feel the stress to review stuff I actually buy for myself hahaha). Although much thanks to Kelvin of Otaku House for the toy-lurve tho, much appreciated :)

My personal fav score turned out to the Royal Pride boxed-set from tokidoki. Maybe because I scored it at a discounted price as well (Saturday SG$40, Sunday discounted to SG$25? Score!) hahahahaha

IMG_3073

And the surprise for the night turned out top be POP! Vinyls! At first I scored a flocked Chewie, a Shadow Stormtrooper and a last-minute decision with a GID Green Lantern - and thinking that would be my "virgin" foray into POP! Vinyls and that was that …. then of course me Mum went and scored a doozy of even more POP!s (all with an extreme discount too - am so proud of her taste!) - featuring a Stripe and Gizmo, a metallic Green Lantern and Spiderman, and a Darth Vader! (YOu cannot go wrong with 5 for SG$50). And my sister went and scored for herself a Yoda and a Wonder Woman = all at separate times and independent of each other!

And I want to see YOUR toy-haul! Email me your group-pics @ toysreviler [at] gmail.com or post on my Facebook-wall at http://toysrevil.org - and I'll consider sharing it with the world on my blog! (Remember to mention which is your ABSOLUTE fav of the lot tho!)
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK