Work of Art (Season 2) Episode 1 (In 3 parts)


Work of Art 2 - Episode # 1 / Part 1 by WorkOfArt

The only reason why I would be watching BravoTV's WORK OF ART (promos posted here / episode 1-vids courtesy of Chris Inoue's headsup) would be because The Sucklord is in it. And I cannot believe I ended up liking it - as much as I currently abhor "reality tv" (ah heck, tis my goggle-box guilt-trip these days) - the underlying implosion from everyone, is suddenly alluring to look forward to. So much bravado and angst! And at the very least I re-learnt a few new terms, like "thrift shop art" … hope subsequent eps would be updated-n-uploaded online tho…


Work of Art 2 - Episode # 1 / Part 2 by WorkOfArt

Work of Art 2 - Episode # 1 / Part 3 by WorkOfArt
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK