My Black Friday Scores from Super7

SUPER7-BLACKFRIDAY-01

The first Super7-produced figure I had actually owned, was HONOO - courtesy of it's designer Leecifer, but alas I had never owned any other characters, even tho I have been constantly blogging about them. But all that changed when in a Black-Friday buying-frenzy, I bit the bullet and pigged out on a variety of wants in a single go, and these were what I had received today.

SUPER7-BLACKFRIDAY-02

Some buys are severe-wants, while a couple were indulgent pursuits, I even lost a couple of purchases too (over-sold, or so I assumed, cash returned tho) - but all-in-all, a happy box of toys it was indeed, even tho I had to pay for all of them myself LOL
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK