Toy-Review: Custom TAMO by Gary Brickel

GARY_BRICKEL-TAMO-01

Posted here is a custom by artist Gary Brickel - generously gifted to be me while I was recovering in hospital for surviving Stroke, in 2010. Titled "Linda Le"; this was a custom hand-paint on a TAMO figurine (from Crazy Label), and the name brought quite a smile my face then, as I remembered fondly. I do not have a huge collection of customs, so this was a real treat and delight to have, and the generosity was overwhelming = Thanks, Gary!

GARY_BRICKEL-TAMO-02

Check out more images HERE on my FB-album and check out more of Gary's work on his blog. As well he currently has artworks for sale via thecreativenativegallery.com and www.popsantafe.com!
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK