I Like C.I.Boys Destroyers

CIBOY-DESTROYER-01 CIBOY-DESTROYER-02

I've always had a "thing" for C.I.Boys and their duo-limbed DESTROYERS (made by Red Magic) - ever since seeing them at a (now defunct) C.I.Boy storefront in Singapore decades back, and always near missing procuring them online … but I had my moment of toy-nostalgia sated when Doc18 had a few for sale here (one of them is still available for sale) and Ima enjoying myself with them ever since … and since this particular figurine can in a severely dented/damaged box (no doubt due to the postman ;p), looks like this'll end-up being a quasi-weathered post-apocalyptical walker (think "3A Toys") whenever I have a chance, no? *AWESOME*

CIBOY-DESTROYER-03
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK