My Bangkok Toy-score

This blog-posts mainly serves as a "showing-off" post featuring the numerous toys that I had the opportunity to amass, in my time in Bangkok for the past 6 days! Purchased from Klong Tom night market, and the MBK Building, and as well gifts from CE Planet, of my time and tenure as one of the Judges in the recently concluded CE Contest 2 Final Battle!

Purchases from Klong Tom nightmarket:

TOUMA-GODZILLA-01
TOUMA-GODZILLA-02

Mecha-Godzilla from Touma x Bandai? Good heavens, man! SCORE! (And yes, I would buy the originals if I could find them in my local Toys'R'Us, mind you!) AMENDED: I meant "originals in their packaging boxes", rather than say this was a bootleg figurine - which I think it is not as it has a Bandai-marking at the base of the feet. It was available sans box, and upon further scrutiny, one of the arms are spoilt and os half-dropping off the shoulder-joint! So maybe that's why this was let out for sale at the night market?

LUPIN

A trio of characters from Lupin 3 - designed by Pansonworks!

ONE-PIECE

A character from One Piece, also designed by Pansonworks!

Purchase from MBK:

KAMEN-RIDER-01
KAMEN-RIDER-02

Cyclone Kamen Rider! Noticed the pair, was charmed immediately once I saw their size, and have not turned back since! I don't think I had gotten them at a super-swell price, but nevertheless, I luv'em!

spawn

I had initially thought it was a bargain to score this Manga Spawn at 300 THB (to use as kitbash / custom fodder) but soon realized upon recalculation, it was not exactly a "steal"… oh well :p

starwars-bb

The amount of blister-carded Bearbricks and Kubricks found at a particular toyshop in MBK (named "Hobby Master") had me drooling by the window-front, with the most affordable I would have, was this Star Wars set! And i reckon a decent price too (or so I told myself lol).

CE

The promotional CE Figurine with Pink-GID helmet shown above, was a souvenir given out to Judges for the CE Contest 2 (for which I was invited out to Bangkok to be). *NICE*

ce-gid-01
ce-gid-03

Courtesy of Napat of CE Planet, I was gifted with a GID-CE from Mafia Factory (#66 out of 100pcs) and as well a blank CE - for which I'd be dutifully customizing for my Artist Alley table at the coming STGCC in September! Would YOU folks be interested to score yourselves a blank DIY CE as well? :)

ce-gid
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK