The Robot Island Series: 1/6 Cherry Bomb by 3A Toys

cherrybommblog

The Robot Island Series starts with CHERRY BOMB from 3A Toys - in a soon to be released Bamba exclusive! Here I thought I could just concentrate n the A.B.C. Warriors series and save some dough for medical expenses (true story) but Cherry looks da bomb, and i NEED to have her! Check out the high-socks! Check out the red shoes! Check out the tartan mini-dress! Check out her strapped-bag! Check out my fawning over a 1/6th-scaled articulated female figurine!

I am thankful she doesn't have any guns or blades on her … altho I am not wholly sure if that is the final case…?
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK