Seen @ STGCC 2012: Mark Nagata of Max Toy Co

STGCC 2012
NAGATA-STGCC-01
STGCC 2012
[ Read Mark's Recap of his time in SG via toykarma.com ]
NAGATA-STGCC-02

One of my personal regrets for STGCC (and of that, I have a few), was not being able to see the Max Toy Company Booth during the event. Sure I snapped an empty booth on the day of set-up, but that does not parlay into the display of gorgeous kanjis for when Mark Nagata was at the helm! The above image is from Mark himself! And the toys were Sold Out even before the event ended!

As an Invited Guest, a panel of his own and signing sessions on Walk of Fame, Mark was a busy man at STGCC, indeed! Mark was here with his wife and son, Max, and was one of the most gracious person I have ever met in the art toy realms, and the fact that he popped by my booth twice, was exceptionally appreciated moreso than I can ever express online. Am honored for the opportunity to meet you Mark!

STGCC 2012
[Below: Mark x The Yellow Dino x Paul Shih @ F51]
MARK-NAGATA_F51-02
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK