Seen @ STGCC 2012: Tristan Eaton


And while I did not manage to visit Tristan Eaton's booth completed booth at the recent STGCC, I managed to snap a few images (posted on my FB-album HERE) during the pre-event set-up, featuring a look at the Dreamland Mickey on display and available for pre-order, his all-black 'Bot for sale (and thanks to my mum I had one for keeps), and other framed images. Also on sale at the two-booth space were his 3D Artbook and swell keychains (and yes, thanks to mom, I gots me some Eaton!).








Never did manage to meet the gentleman to shake his hand tho ... but nevertheless I have his goodies for keeps, and seems the below couple got more than they bargained for, when they won this painting in a lucky draw! Congratulations again, Mr and Mrs Lee! LOL
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK