Seen @ STGCC: Yokazuna custom-YOKAS from QUICCS

YOKAZUNA-STGCC-01 YOKAZUNA-STGCC-02
YOKAZUNA-STGCC-03

All ten pieces of YOKAZUNA customized-YOKA by Phillipines-based artist QUICCS were all snapped up by the buying public, by the end of STGCC - including the "00" numbered all-black variant (they were sold open box, mind you ;p). Congratulations, Juanito!

Folks had the pick of their fav Yokazunas, who each featured individual numbering at the back of the figurine (which meant I had to turn each box every time I explained such (next time we do numbering on the box as well, okay? LOL), whereas folks who had read my promotions posts came straight with their numbers in mind (which I still had to turn individually to find them, that's my bad lol). All in all an exceptional surprise, and the notion that folks support Asian-artists, and as well custom toys, was strong here in F51!
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK