BOTOBER by Dacosta!

BOTOBER-DACOSTA-02
BOTOBER-DACOSTA-03 BOTOBER-DACOSTA-06
BOTOBER-DACOSTA-05 BOTOBER-DACOSTA-07
BOTOBER-DACOSTA-04
BOTOBER-DACOSTA-01

Dacosta! has been illustrating a-robot-a-day for the month of October - in which he has termed to be "BOTOBER"! Digital or analog, they have taken about 20 to 30 minutes to create, and you can check out the video below on how he does it. Check out the slideshow above of his bots thus far, and stay tuned to his Twitter+Instagram @Chocolatesoop for more! You know I heart me some robots, and I love these! *GREAT JOB*

"This video show my process of doing a concept sketch of a robot bust using Painter12. The sketch was done as a part of #Botober series. which can be seen on my site and or Instagram." ~says Dacosta!
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK