Custom-Feature: The Destroyer Hell Lotus by CABLE

THE_DESTROYER_CABLE_SHOW

THE DESTROYER is a customized Hell Lotus by CABLE, with the WIP catching my eye not too long ago, and with the final version on display at the recent Hell Lotus Art Show (seen above), I asked the customizer "why" the name "The Destroyer", and how it all started…

THE_DESTROYER_CABLE_01
"For this particular toy I named it 'The Destroyer' due to Clog2. He told me to custom his toy and I was surprised. Firstly, I was not prepared as during the period of time I was on full concentration on customizing mini 4wd Tamiya car. But I took the challenge to custom on toys again

During my teens, I used Gundam parts and transform it into a heavy armor on another Gundam. So the idea came from my past, I had used left over parts from Tamiya mini 4wd cowl that I had cut out, (and) I started to destroy my mini Gundam and also tamiya jet fighter parts and put it together. That's why I named it The Destroyer."
~shared CABLE.
THE_DESTROYER_CABLE_02
THE_DESTROYER_CABLE_03

Check out more snaps of the build here, and look for it on www.mightyjaxx.com for when it is listed for sale at $550 for this one-of-a-kind build. For more CABLE, check out his Facebook / DSTRY / @CABLE_27 on Instagram. Always keen to see local artists explode unto the scene!

Event pics via Clogtwo + Na En.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK