GOODBYE2012/HELLO2013: Cooper Berella

TOYSREVIL: Share with us your most triumphant moment in 2012.

COOPER BERELLA: It's so hard to choose one! I made many custom toys this year. Also, I really enjoyed hosting my 3rd birthday group show, "Memories are Made of This." Seeing all of the artists interpreting memories was fun, and I got to meet lots of people. Lastly, I loved doing some art pieces for it as well.

MEMORIES-ARE-MADE-OF-THESE

TOYSREVIL: What is your most favorite toy, or piece of art you've seen in 2012?

COOPER BERELLA: There were a lot of toys and pieces of art I loved this year. But, I was blown away by Scott Wilkowski's Infected customs. I love the toy skeletons.

SUPER-COOPER

TOYSREVIL: What are you most looking forward to in 2013?

COOPER BERELLA: I'm looking forward towards doing more art and maybe another group show. I'm also looking forward to meeting lots of artists and learning new art techniques.

TOYSREVIL: Check out more of Super Cooper Berella via supercooperberella.com (who should really have a theme-song!)
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK