"Dunny Fatale" (for Toysrevil Turns 8 Facebook Contest)

DUNNY-FATALE

"Dunny Fatale" is one of the more memorable series released thus far, in my humble desires. Although I might not have the entire series (I have some posted HERE), this is one line-up where I wished I had them all LOL

*Do note this box has since been opened, and the Dunny within showcases Julie West's design! I hope you love it as much as I do mine :)

Click HERE to read and join the Toysrevil Turns 8 Facebook Contest - with deadline for submissions ending past 12noon on February 27th, 2013 (+8 GMT / Singapore-time).
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK