Megaforce Power Rangers by TOUMA in SG!

POWER-RANGERS-TOUMA-01
POWER-RANGERS-TOUMA-02 POWER-RANGERS-TOUMA-03

After whining grousing about wanting the MEGAFORCE Blue and Red Power Rangers designed by TOUMA for Bandai America, and an unwilling attempt at purchasing from Amazon, Carol from Sweet Streets came to my "toy-rescue" (Much thanks Carol!) and I am now a proud owner of the pair - received since tis Saturday morning, with the theme song for "Power Rangers" on loop in my mind, no kidding!

Most definitely I will be devoting sometime soon to playtime, meanwhile, here are a few posted on my Instagram @toysrevil, as well as the one posted below, to share with you folks!














We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK