Pillaging Pop Culture Wave 1 in SG

Pillaging Pop Culture Fozzie

A monday morning delivery brightened up my start of the week, with Task One's WAVE 1 of "Pillaging Pop Culture" (since sold out at Tenacious Toys!). I have to say, these were exquisite and a splendid representations of characters I've loved since youth, and you can still purchase Wave 2 here (I'm still trying to find a way to score these tho!) and they come housed in their own box too! … fellow Art Toy Fiends would recognize the body-form, and my pop culture brethren would recognize the characters from which these are based. Simply, AWESOME!

Pillaging Pop Culture Rolf Pillaging Pop Culture Bomb
Pillaging Pop Culture Kermit
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK