Product Preview for #STGCC 2013 (Seen @ Press Con)


Temptations abound at the Media / Press Conference today for Singapore Toy Games and Comic Convention 2013, held at a Meeting Room at Sands Expo and Convention Center, in the form of toys and collectibles, oh so desirable indeed!




Products ranged from Hot Toys (no ENTERBAY tho ;p), Play Imaginative, Hasbro, to Minions, to products from FLUFFYHOUSE and D'creativeaholic, and UGLYDOLL plush collabos with Hello Kitty (got mine on pre-order, so I'm set!) and Superman and Batman UGLYDOLLs! *gasp*



As well on show were sweetness from Mighty Jaxx (stay tuned for a closer look very soon!) and Nathan Hamill's Sire and Strifes, and Bellicose Bunny.

You must understand, items I may have blogged about in the past, I may not have seen them ever in person, so it is always a treat for me personally ;) … although I cannot image the actually STGCC-event itself, no doubt the barrage of visual candy will assault my senses! LOL


What held court was the display from Army of Snipers - featuring works from Aaron "Angry Woebots" Martin, J*RYU and Luke Chueh, with items produced by FLABSLAB. What they had on show easily eclipsed what the convention reception food had LOL

I'll let the pictures do the talking (don't worry, I made sure most of the item tags were in shot ;p), and I'll let you folks decide on your own purchasing decisions!




We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK