Setting Up for #STGCC 2013


The 6th annual Singapore Toy Games and Comic Convention launches tomorrow morning at 10am August 31st, and runs thru Sunday September 1st. This year, I've not had the opportunity to snap pics of set-up day, but thanks to a myriad of online sources, I have swiped and shared here, to perhaps get you hyped up for this weekend geekfest!




Friends at Artist Alley sorting out their booths (admittedly I miss my booth from last year ;p). Remember folks, whenever you snap pics of your booth or table display, make sure somehow somewhere there is a visual mention of YOUR BOOTH NUMBER! Donch shy, and now is not a time to be shy! :)




I've posted a closer look at what Mighty Jaxx has in store for STGCC booths G6 / G8 / G10 earlier in the day … now this is how they look like, all lined-up nicely and luring you towards their shelves, and whispering into your ears; "buy me, BUY MEEEEEE"




Select few 1/6th-scaled figure snaps (thanks to Marcus Liew) of the display at The Falcon's Hangar (I assume)



Ohdamn! And here I thought the Hall of Armor from Hot Toys + Action City was in 1/6th-scale, but from these images, they are 1/1-scaled, and most def a photo-op for the masses!



And by default, "Set-up Day" was tuned out to be "Preview Night" for some folks, whose shopping odyssey begun a few hours earlier! *ENVY* (Booths and names shall not be named to protect the enterprising…) LOL


The above was apparently an image earlier in the evening (the sun is still out) where the queue had already begun for the Hot Toys exclusives (???). Unconfirmed "reports" mention the queue has now reached to the MRT. Aren't I glad I cannot afford HT figures! Eheheheheheh ;p
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK