Visiting Mighty Jaxx


TOYSREVIL had the opportunity to step into Mighty Jaxx-HQ at Joo Chiat this fine rainy Wednesday, and went away with tons of snaps - which I will post stat once I've sorted them out - but not without a teaser of things to come (posted on my Instagram @toysrevil), primarily for sale at their booth this coming weekend's Singapore Toy Games and Comic Convention 2013 at Sands Expo Convention Center, Marina Bay Sands! And believe you me, get ready your spending monies, because they are THE goodness to phat up your toy-collection with - no hyperbole on my part!

Stay tuned to TOYSREVIL, and head up to Artist Alley booths G6, G8 and G10 - happening August 31st to September 1st, 2013!

And thanks for the hospitality, Daniel and Jackson!


We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK