Seen @ #STGCC 2013: Play Imaginative


Play Imaginative @ Singapore Toy Games and Comic Convention 2013 was pretty "Iron Man"-ccentric, with multiple displays of their 1/4 and 1/12 array of Iron Man armored figures, and not forgetting their super alloy 1/6. As well a 1/1-scaled Mark 42 sat at the couch, no doubt a swell photo-op for attendees (I would've loved a snap truth be told, but I could hardly wait in queue for it haha). As well comic artist Adi Granov and DEVILROBOTS were invited guests, who were constantly besieged by fans and crowds, I could not even get a shot in LOL

The cheeky-side of me sighs a deep one, as I was not able to grab a snap with the sexy "Ironettes" hahaha





With the focus currently on licensed characters from Marvel and DC, the designer vinyl element of P.I. has but dwindled to a handful, most notably licensed characters from Disney, DC Comics, SpongeBob SquarePants, Paul Frank, Happy Tree Friends, with DEVILROBOTS' TO-FU Oyako being the sole representation of the "art toy crowd". Check out the new Panda TO-FU figure nestled at the back of the stand.

Check out my earlier individual blog-features on their Old Master Q and Shek Hei Long in 1/6, Super Alloy New 52 Justice League in 1/6, and Hammer Drones in 1/12.

Check out more images of the Play Imaginative booth via their Facebook album, and my own dedicated album :)
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK