TOYSREVIL-Exclusive TEQ63 @ #STGCC 2013

UPDATED: Online Sales will begin HERE starting Friday September 5th 12noon (+8 GMT Singapore-time) with each piece priced at US$25 per, limited to 10pcs, less than half of which is available for sales now, after their release at STGCC :)


TEQ63 STGCC-Edition in all RED is an exclusive to TOYSREVIL, limited to only 10 pieces, with each pack including a signed and number card, and an additional sticker from creator and designer QUICCS!

I will only be bring a small number to STGCC Sunday today, with the rest made available for online sales after Monday. But folks at this STGCC weekend get a "Special" Price for them ;p

They will be available thru my backpack (as I do not have any booth), so catch me and ask for them, thanks!


And oh yes, I will also have with me one black-white-colored piece as well, so you have to ask for it if you want it heehee…
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK