#INKTOBER2014 Feature: Kelvin Chan

WHAT: *#INKTOBER is essentially an art challenge whereby folks draw an ink illustration each day for everyday in the month of October. In this series of blog-features, TOYSREVIL will showcase an artist each day(-ish) and their works for Inktober 2014 - Along with a lil' Q&A, of course!*

WHO: Kelvin Chan
WHAT: Infographics journalist by day, Comic/concept artist by other days.
WHERE: Rocketraygun.com
SELECT STYLE for INKTOBER: "Brush pen, plus felt pens"

TOYSREVIL: Why did you start Inktober for 2014? Did you do the previous years?
KELVIN CHAN: Honestly I wasn't aware of Inktober till it was about to start. A few friends on FB challenged me and I thought it would be fun, I do a drawing almost every day anyway.

TOYSREVIL: Is there any specific "theme" you are going for, for this year's Inktober?
KELVIN CHAN: Since I'm so new to this, I'm not going with any theme, which can be harder sometimes . Because you're always wondering "hmm, what am I going to draw today."

TOYSREVIL: What are you hoping to achieve with executing this project? Do you intend to finish it?
KELVIN CHAN: Basically, it's a form of therapy, no matter how busy and hectic your work life is, taking time out to sketch and draw helps you sort things out. I tend to draw whenever a window appears. Sometimes during breakfast or just before I sleep. Or when inspiration hits.
TOYSREVIL: Check out Kelvin's dedicated blogpost at his RocketRaygun-blog to view more of his #Inktober-works!

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK