"United Tastes Of America" Print by Jon Burgerman x 1xRUN


In an edition size of 75pcs, Jon Burgerman's "United Tastes of America" print is currently available here for US$50 (unframed). Sized 18 x 12 Inches 2-Color Screen Print on 130lb Mohawk Vellum Fine Art Paper - these slices of printed bacon-goodness comes signed, numbered and with a Certificate of Authenticity from Jon Burgerman and 1xRUN. Order for this print started Nov 20th and will end December 4th 2015.
"I decided to make flags for each game of the World Cup I watched this summer. I wanted to spread my support for different countries and feel more like a global citizen, without any political or geographical ties. That’s the greatest gift football and other sports can offer, they can genuinely bring disparate people together for play.

I re-imagined flags of different countries, adding a playful reference to that country within the design of the flag. America has one of the best flag designs there is, I really love it, and it was a lot of fun to work on. The first edition of this flag was with a burger and fries but the fries didn’t quite look right in red, so I turned them into bacon. Everyone seems to love bacon."
-Jon Burgerman
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK