#Inktober 2015 Begins + Jake Parker Talks About It's Genesis

A photo posted by TOYSREVIL (@toysrevil) on


The Month of October has begun, which means it's a month of daily inked drawings for #INKTOBER! This year I've decided to keep it extremely low key and fuss free, and will attempt to sketch a month's worth of TOYS, currently in my collection - it could be around my workdesk, or within hoarded treasure carton boxes - and it could be cloned sketches, or re-imaginings of … and I'll start the festivities with a quick doodle of Cacooca's FOX resin figure!

INKTOBER was thought up and started by Jake Parker, and this is his own video talking about the genesis!

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK