He-Finn The Human by Robotic Industries Releases March 11th on www.fugi.me


[ Individual images HERE on FB ]

Release March 11th @ 6pm London Time via www.fugi.me is "He-Finn The Human" by UK-based artist James Freckingham AKA Robotic Industries! (www.roboticindustries.co.uk / IG @roboticindustries)!!!

An epic mash-up that begged to be a production release since I'd featured this in 2015 when it was a custom piece, and have been eagerly waiting for "official information" on the limited release!
"I know we are a little late on this one, but perfection doesn’t come easy. The meticulous mash-up of He-Man and Finn the Human is finally complete. We know you are hungry for this one so Robotic Industries have been hard at work making sure they have crossed every I and dotted every T." (Daniel Perry (Jazzydan) for www.fugi.me)

A photo posted by TOYSREVIL (@toysrevil) on


The figure features 4 points of articulation (Neck, Waist and Shoulders) and comes on card with, along with Backpack and Golden Sword of battle, and can be yours for £50 GBP + shipping! Limited to 15 pieces = 10 for online release + 5 for ToyconUK 2016, I'd rally recommend you not dally with your purchasing decisions, and sort out your toy-priorities real quick!

And I wouldn't be overtly surprised if "Jake" The Battlecat was released at ToyConUK, innit? Would be an epic set, INDEED!

A photo posted by TOYSREVIL (@toysrevil) on


[ Individual images HERE on FB ]
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK