#CSCToyScore August 21st, 2016


Posted an image on my Instagram today - thanking my blog-readers - when I realised I did not actually post about my toyscores from last Sunday’s jaunt at CSC AKA China Square Central! How could I be so remise about sharing my toy-joy with you, my dear readers?

...of course being homebound today, it'll be an awesome way (for myself) to pass the weekend too, yeah? With that said, Please Do Permit me to post said-toy-scores, and hope you’ll enjoy seeing what I procured for the TOYSREVIL-Hoard! ... And try not to laugh too loud at the video at the end of the post tho... :p







We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK