#Inktober2016 - Day One


Bolstered by the renewed reminder and confidence gleaned from the above featured video clip from Jake Parker - creator of “Inktober” - I’d ventured forth and started on my first ink doodle at the tail-end of the first day of October, an hour before it struck midnight, and THIS was the result! Check out my blogpost on #toysrevilart to see my step-by-step for this piece, or stay tuned to my Instagram @toysrevil for daily doses of sketchery for #INKTOBER2016, for the entire month of October!

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK