Kieran Kudidos Commissioned Doodles & First Sketchbook Released at Illustrator’s Market for #illustrationartsfeast (Oct 29-30, 2016)

SAM_3512
.

Here is a look at my commissioned doodle from Kieran Kudidos (Facebook), from my visit to the ILLUSTRATORS MARKET for the 2016 Edition of Illustration Arts Fest - happening right now at LASALLE College of the Arts on 1st McNally St, Singapore!

Commissioned a doodle by #kierankudios at #illustrationartsfest #iaf2016 #illustrationartsfestival

A photo posted by TOYSREVIL (@toysrevil) on


Kieran changes a ridiculously low price of only SG$5.00 per doodle on A6 sized card, featuring a name of your choice (of course I chose “TOYSREVIL” for my first commission - my very first at ANY convention/fair, actually)!

Oh yeah, did I mention Kieran is 12 going onto 13 years old? This Secondary One student had as well launched his first ever sketchbook at the festival too! Each priced at SGD$12.00 - I’ve previously featured some page snaps!

Event closes October 30th Sunday today at 6pm. Admission to the Market is FREE, so bring CASH and head on to Table A13, and tell them TOYSREVIL Sent You!


SAM_3471
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK