Unboxing SUSHI CARS from Tokidoki


“Poisoning” myself with my own bloggery, I couldn’t help but picked-up two boxes of ”SUSHI CARS” from Tokidoki today (whilst out for a Resident Evil-watch), and of course I’d taped down the unboxing, along with some Instagrammed-snaps to share!


Pulled myself a “PG (Popcorn Guy): Octo-Cart” and a “Maxx: Turbo Toro”! And they are adorable! Featuring zero articulation, they are pre-painted single mold of “PVC” (I am assuming it’s material) and comes with it’s weight in size, which somehow provides it an interesting heft to a plastic vehicular toy, so that’s pretty cool.

“Verdict”? I’d love to have MORE (if I could afford them)!

SRP per blind boxed pull is US$8 on tokidoki.it. Check in with your fav retailer(s) for availability and final pricing, or scroll down to purchase via Amazon (*Purchasing via these links will help support TOYSREVIL - Thank You!(


Sushi meet Sashimi! Playingwith #sushicars by #tokidoki and #magurosenpai #toylife

A post shared by TOYSREVIL (@toysrevil) on


BUY FROM AMAZON:
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK