#TOYLIFE August 1-6.2017: Let Me Play With My Toys!


Last week was a mixed bag, of toy-snaps for blog-content and fun (including Bedtime Bunnie, and toy reviews of Commander Jim Jim, Draculobsterand Vegan Commander), in the midst of 3 events happening over the weekend (Soft Vinyl Festival in Hong Kong, Popcon Asia in Jakarta and Art Toy Thailand 07 in Thailand) which I foolishly attempted to cover (SO READ THEM, thanks! LOL) … and the only #toyexcavation I could muster, was of a series I’ll be expending on soon!

I am thankful my “work” is also sometimes (most times :p) my “fun” … that I'll really want to make it a stronger aspect of this blog - LET ME PLAY WITH MY TOYS! hahahaha and Living the #toylife!

Here are the highlights, and have yourselves a fabulous week of toys ahead!
Andy TOYSREVIL





#wefie #toysnap #toylife #nofilter #colortest #sofubi

A post shared by TOYSREVIL (@toysrevil) on


Atmospherics #nofilter #toylifesg #toylife

A post shared by TOYSREVIL (@toysrevil) on



#toylife #toylifesg Sunday Ends.

A post shared by TOYSREVIL (@toysrevil) on


I love my #toylife :) #henglifesg #toylifesg

A post shared by Andy Heng (@asliceofheng) on


We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK