#TOYLIFE: Post-STGCC Buying Spree / Early Bday Treat for myself :)


Call it a early “birthday toy-treat for myself”, or call it a post-STGCCrevenge-buying spree(PayDay came a week after the annual event) … whatever it is, I had myself a swell Sunday just, having popped by China Square Central for a (loooooong) overdue visit, and of course HAD to hit Ozzo Collections, which tempted me from all corners of his store, to which I’d focused primarily on VAGs (*Vinyl Artist Gacha from Medicom Toy), and left with a huge smile in my toy-loving heart (and hopefully the eventual “buyers-egret” will not hit me too hard this time :p) … and thusly, permit me to share with you folks my toy-score at CSC! Let Me Show You My Toys!

Cheers
Andy TOYSREVIL

A post shared by TOYSREVIL (@toysrevil) on





I cannot deny #Gudetama ... Or at least for my bday! #toylife #nofilter

A post shared by TOYSREVIL (@toysrevil) on




AND NO, THIS IS NOT MY TOY-SCORE … YET? :p

A post shared by TOYSREVIL (@toysrevil) on


Found my #toygoal possibly for next month, of this “non-licensed” 1/6 from Virtual Toys named “New Epoch Cop” AKA “JUDGE ANDERSON” from “Dredd” the feature film (previously featured), for which I adored based on the online images, and mistakenly purchased another figure earlier, thinking it had been the “same” figure! A 1/6th scale figure is a huge “investment” (*not in the commercial sense, but “personal-finance” wise) these days, compared to my wholesale wanton buying days of yore LOL

Or maybe I’d convince myself otherwise, and bite the bullet and get myself a "proper" present for my birthday this week LOL .... which does not mean everything else I've bought and showcased above are "not proper", yeah? Just attempting to brainwash-convince myself to put down the dollars hahahaha

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK