“F*CK OFF” resin bust from Amanda Visell


“F*CK OFF” pre-painted resin bust from Amanda Visell, priced at US$125 (Buy Here) per 5-inch tall figure flipping you off … and Ms Visell has some words for the figure’s existence…

“Yeah so I don’t know about you but the impending apocalypse and internet flavored misogyny has inspired a lot of anxiety n rage in me. One thing Im trying to do is use my powers for good. As limited as it is, I do have a voice that can have some kind of impact. At the very least I'd like to have a social media presence that makes other girls feel safer to speak up about their experiences, and know that they’re not alone."
“On that note, heres a fairly self indulgent new figure. I have to say I think we felt pretty good making it. Personally I think it fits in perfectly as an accessory to your computer monitor.” - shares Amanda Visell
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK