"The Toys That Made Us" Premieres Dec 22nd on Netflix


Scheduled for a December 22nd premier on Netflix (in the USA) is "The Toys That Made Us" = a eight-part series focused on iconic 1980s toys! The documentary series includes interviews with some of the most important people involved with making the icon toys that we all know and love (at the very least in my generation!). The first four episodes features Star Wars, Barbie, He-Man and G.I. Joe!

Check out this trailer for the series (also viewable here on Netflix), and a clip for the "Star Wars" episode, and stay tuned to their Facebook for updates!


Netflix The Toys That Made Us Trailer

The first four episodes featuring Star Wars, Barbie, He-Man and G.I. Joe drop 12/22 on Netflix!!

Posted by ToyNewsi.com on Friday, December 15, 2017

I personally had been "slow" to these properties as my formative pre-teen-years were spent instead diving in comicbooks and anime/Ultraman shows on the telly, rather than the American-cartoons which spawned/were-spawned from these toys in the Western hemisphere. It was not until post-teen-near-adult where nerdom further-infested/ manifested within my geeklife, when I've then felt I "missed" out on a generation of toys described in this docus-series, and constantly kicking myself for "missing out" ever since! But that is my own burden to bear ... although, one can never be "too late" when it comes to celebrating the past, especially the #toylife!


The Toys That Made Us: Star Wars Trailer

Presenting an EXCLUSIVE first look at our Star Wars episode in honor of the premiere of The Last Jedi!! #TTTMU is out 12/22 on Netflix!!

Posted by The Toys That Made Us on Friday, December 15, 2017
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK