TOYSREVIL Reviews #GodComplex "CILLIC" HERMES by GLITCH


And while I had a mouthful in my toy review of “HORUS” from GLITCH’s CILLIC "super-deformed" interpretations of their characters line of toy (Don't Miss This!) - THIS video review however, features just visuals and a music backing track, because it is the same awesomeness and points mentioned in my previous review video, and I thought to give y’all a break before my mumblings start again in the next review :p

A post shared by TOYSREVIL (@toysrevil) on


A post shared by TOYSREVIL (@toysrevil) on


Some links for your viewing/reading pleasures:

*Shown in some background is a moving video review of God Complex’s 1/6th-scaled Hermes which I did (in 2012), which you can view in full here :)

*Stills slideshow featured preview pages of GOD COMPLEX: DOGMA comicbook from Image Comics! Shown here are from Issue #1, which you can view online here ... at time of this video, Issue #3 has hit the shelves! Man, I really need to get myself the series! And I mean the actual comicbooks too, no digital downloads for me, fhanks :p

*You can purchase your own HERMES CILLIC online ‘Single’ or as a ‘Set’ (“Wave 1”) on www.glitch-store.com.

*Find out more about GOD COMPLEX here: www.godcomplexworld.com.

*CILLIC (Wave 1) picked as #6 in TOYSREVIL's TOP TEN TOYS of 2016!

A post shared by TOYSREVIL (@toysrevil) on

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK