Han Ning for *ByeBye2017 Hello2018* On TOYSREVIL



TOYSREVIL: How was 2017 for you? Share with us your most triumphant moment in 2017. What did you find the most disappointed of 2017?
HAN NING: "Look back to 2017 , which was a pleasant year. Harvested a lot, was surprised a lot. The most triumphant moment was the exhibition in Beijing Toy show, where my toys were greatly received by many people, and we experienced great sales as well!"




HAN NING: "The  most disappointed  was  the production of   - Angela & Derek, because of my high quality requirements, the former factory politely refused to continue producing these editions, so I had to look for a new factory, and yet they could not meet my requirements. There was no suitable factory at that time, so I ended up needing to took more than two months to complete these 200 pieces by myself. Including polishing, coloring, assembling ... so many details. However I felt gratified when the buyers got back to me and they liked them."

A post shared by 韩宁 Han Ning (@hn0564) on


A post shared by 韩宁 Han Ning (@hn0564) on


TOYSREVIL: What is your most favorite toy, or piece of art you've seen in 2017?
HAN NING: "There were many great toys in 2017, but the most favorite toy would be my Space Dog haha ~ and Kaw's sole exhibition in Yuz Museum in Shanghai was most impressive art in 2017. I was in awe of the huge sculptures and respected his art, which also inspired me to continue to work hard."


TOYSREVIL: What are you most looking forward to in 2018? Any plans for your work, for the new year you can share with us?
HAN NING: "(I will) continue to launch different editions of Space Dog to share with you, and in the first half of this year, there art two exhibitions to prepare for; Shanghai Toy Show in April, and Thailand Toy Expo in May."

A post shared by 韩宁 Han Ning (@hn0564) on


TOYSREVIL: Share with us, WHO you are and what you do?
HAN NING: "I am Han Ning, an artist from China, so far mainly in painting and art toy(s). With artist Li Yan we had built art life brand 6HL6 in 2015. Refining from my artworks, and presenting creative and interesting contents in various forms. Let us combine art with life. 
 
- official website: www.6HL6.com (On the homepage, click the name "hanning" and you can know more about my artworks).
- Instagram: @hn0564  
- 6HL6's online shop"
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK