Li Yan for *ByeBye2017 Hello2018* On TOYSREVIL



TOYSREVIL: How was 2017 for you? Share with us your most triumphant moment in 2017. What did you find the most disappointed of 2017?
LI YAN: "2017 was kind to me, it was a rising year. The most triumphant was my first art toy launched, and the first appearance in the exhibition in Beijing Toy show which received many people's affection, which (in turn) encouraged me to do what I love. Yet the most disappointment was when the printing factory was forced to move out of city for "urban construction", and my works' packaging had to be delayed to print, so the delivery time was put off."





TOYSREVIL: What is your most favorite toy, or piece of art you've seen in 2017?
LI YAN: "Except for Mushroom Kid and Space Dog, Amanda Visell's Alpha, Uamou, and Toniz captain's ceramic toy, were are all my favorite toys in 2017! And the most favorite art is absolutely Yoshitomo Nara's artworks! I have been loving his art, and it was a real pity I didn't have time to see his 2017 solo exhibition in Japan ... just see pics and videos online."




TOYSREVIL: What are you most looking forward to in 2018? Any plans for your work, for the new year you can share with us? Or not share with us, but can tease us with?
LI YAN: "Most looking forward to in 2018 is planning to launch my new art toys. (I had) recently just started to make, estimated it would be done in August. Please stay tuned!"
TOYSREVIL: Share with us, WHO you are and what you do?
LI YAN: "I am Li Yan, an artist from China, so far mainly making paintings and art toys. With the artist Han Ning built art life brand 6HL6 in 2015. To present what we feel in life with artistic form .

- official website: www.6HL6.com (In home, click the name liyan ,you can know more about my artworks)
- Instagram: liyan0564  
- 6HL6's online shop"
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK