#MarchofRobots2018: Heriberto A Hernandez


From freelance illustrator HAHillustration AKA Heriberto A Hernandez comes a series of "March of Robots" drawings based on "daily prompts", as suggested by #MarchOfRobots challenge creator @chocolatesoop!

(I had honestly forgotten about "prompts" and have been cracking my brains on what to doodle for my own #MarchofRobots2018 attempts! LOL)

I am liking his uber-clean black-n-white lines thus far, and the "children's bool illustration"-aesthetics (*Would love to see an animation series of this tho! Maybe short web-clips? :p)

You too can check out more on his daily digital-art updates on his Instagram @hah_art!






We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK