One-Off Highschool Punks by Javier Jiménez for STICKUP MONSTERS WREAKING HAVOC IN HONG KONG @ Angel Abby Space (Opening March 10th)


In addition to the exclusives previously previewed for his upcoming solo show STICKUP MONSTERS WREAKING HAVOC IN HONG KONG, Javier Jiménez reveals yet another series of one-offs - featuring all the characters he had designed/created - this time with a specific theme;
"I made this series of one-offs called Highschool PUNKS inspired by Japanese small time gangsters and bullies. These are some of my favorite pieces I've ever created. I'll be showing them on Saturday at my show in Angel Abby Space and I can't wait for fans to see them!" shared Javier Jiménez.


(Instant glorious flashbacks of "Crow Zero"! :p)

Opening March 10th @ Angel Abby Space in Hong Kong
(Unit 6,9/F,Block A,Proficient Ind Centre,6 Wang Kwun Rd,Kowloon Bay, Hong Kong).

*CLICK HERE for coverage of all Javier Jiménez work #onTOYSREVIL!
*CLICK HERE to read the Q&A I had with Javier for what to look out for in 2018!
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK