Daniel Yu's The Lunar Creep and Zuco Banana in Steel!



WHAT/WHO: LUNAR CREEP & ZUCO BANANA by Daniel Yu in STEEL
WHEN/WHERE: (Possible debut at) Thailand Toy Expo 2018 (May 3-6) TBC
HOW MANY/HOW MUCH: Pending / Pending

REMARKS: Daniel Yu's original created characters sculpted, and casted in resin by Daniel himself, is not getting CAST IN STEEL - presumably in the same size as their resin counterpart, with a "small run for each of them" (Source / unconfirmed quantity as yet).

I am wondering if there are MORE of his characters getting this collectible treatment? I would be so totally down for a REBECA MORTIS!

And while I unfortunately do not own a "Zuco", I am loving my "Lunar Creep"!


(#toysrevilstgcctoyscore)
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK