Azreen Rahim's Top Ten Toys For 2014

WHAT-IS: *Celebrating 2015 with a series of "TOP TEN TOYS FOR 2014" as picked by fellow plastic-crack-addicts … eerrr … I meant "fellow toy collectors"! It doesn't have to be released in 2014, it just has to be purchased / gifted / unboxed in 2014. Living my toy-dreams vicariously through you collections! Share Your Toy-Joy, people!* [CLICK to read all]
"Hello Andy! Thanks for inviting us to do this "Top Ten Toys of 2014". It's very difficult to choose just 10 when there are so many to choose from. Well I've managed to narrow down my top 10 and here is the list." -shared Azreen Rahim (IG @azreenrahim).
(#10) ThreeA Lizbeth Paramour

WHY: "Her dress color combination is perfect!!"
(#9) My Lil Shietz from my friend Wikitoybox (IG @ Wikitoybox)

WHY: "Where else can we find a cute poo poo that goes well with any toys?"

(#8) JLed Chaos Bunny

WHY: "Too adorable, very clean and simple and it can dance hula too."
(#7) Rothchild Maid P18 Square

WHY: "I’ve always loved the 7 Bones Queeny. This Square is a must have to add to my collection."
(#6) Action Portable Tomorrow Queens

WHY: "They look like sexy ninjas!"
(#5) Cosbaby Jack sparrow

WHY: "My most favourite idol Johnny Depp!"
(#4) Wandering Misfits Kathie Olivas & Brandt Peters

WHY: "Amazing work, I love them all."
(#3) ThreeA Squid Miyu

WHY: "Gift from my love & the costume is amazing."
(#2) ThreeA Parade

WHY: "Their outfit are totally different from the Isobelle series and they come with cute apples."
(#10) Kookie No Good

WHY: "Sad face with a pink bow tie. Just too adorable and I love Scott’s work!"
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK