Prints from MACHINE56 (#mySTGCCscore)


Truth be told, I was pretty excited to get to MACHINE56's booth to score some prints, ever since seeing his work (thanks to a headsup from ANTZ) and meeting Yoga in Bandung 2009, I had been a fan of his design aesthetics and vector work. How could anyone not be? LOL

So when I knew he was coming to Singapore Toy Games and Comic Convention and setting up shop in Artist Alley, it was destined I'd be plowing thru his collection and bringing some prints home … and via his generosity, I was more than sated! Now if you listed his prints up for sale on his online shop, folks who missed STGCC would be def in a treat!






"Bone Head" Prints from Rhoald Marcellius (above) and
Dika Toolkit (below) which I blogged about and dearly wanted!

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK