12 Days of Xmas Q&As on TOYSREVIL

WHAT: With 12 days leading to Christmas Eve on December 24th, I had asked 12 friends a series of 12 questions, and I now have managed to wrangle 11 sets of Q&As to share with you, my dear readers! Click on the linked images to read the respective Q&As in full! So how was YOUR 2012? :)

QTN#1: Describe how 2012 has been for you, in one word. Ah heck, in twelve words!

PETER KATO: (Click on image to read Q&A)

question1 KATO-TEASE


QTN#2: What is the one thing folks might not know you did in 2012?

PAUL SHIH: I’ve become a broccoli slave! I grew broccolis in green, red and orange this year!

PAUL-SHIH-TEASE

QTN#3: Describe to us yourself in three words.

QUICCS: Happy, hustling supervillain.

QUICCS-TEASE

QTN#4: Take a Picture of you sleeping.

GABRIEL TIONGSON: This was a challenging request and hope you get a giggle out of my deep-sleep face…

DIKO-TEASE

QTN#5: Share with us your proudest piece of work achieved in 2012.

JUSTIN RUDY: My proudest piece of work this year was creating the Z0MZ platform figure. I say this because it's an accumulation of everything I have learned over the past 5 years being involved in the independent toy scene...

JUSTIN-RUDY-TEASE

QTN#6: Share with us your most embarrassing facepalm moment in 2012.

MARK NAGATA: Getting lost in the Tokyo subway station late at night after they closed the entrance I would exit thru. I think I wandered around for 30 minutes only to realize I could still exit thru that exit by going around the darn sign ... d-oh !

NAGATA-TEASER

QTN#8: Better to Tweet It, or Instagram It?

THE YELLOW DINO: Instagram because it can connect to twitter, facebook and tumblr at the same time :p

YELLOW-DINO-TEASE

QTN#9: 'Star Wars or Star Trek'?

JOSHUA ARTONO: STAR WARS!!!!!!!


ARTONO_TEASER

QTN#10: What is your most favorite toy or piece of art you've seen in 2012?

MARINE RAMDHANI: Spiderman Toys, so I can play together with my Son! Day by day I begin to realize now is the time to share some space in my house to display my toys together with my Son's toys, and now he has already eaten into my display space!...

MARINE-TEASER

QTN#11: What should folks look out from you in 2013?

ANTZ: new form of art style, new skills, new and bigger plans….(GO BIG OR GO HOME).

ANTZ-TEASE

QTN: What are you most looking forward to in 2013?

TOYSREVIL: To be able to achieve my goals. Simple as they may be, but it's a harder challenge for me because of my lack of physicality, and finance, my biggest crutch and excuse, I admit.

TOYSREVIL-SELF
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK